Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

[RE] Less School Time

Yesterday basically helped me release so much stress from school, even though it was only an extra four hours. I hope we can get out early more in the days to come, even though  it's not really that good to get out early since we learn "less".
   This quote explains how probably most people felt yesterday, I pulled this off of Ken's post. Yesterday there was a drill where some people had gone to practice what to do if a real lockdown had happened, for 20 hours of community service. The twenty hours were needed to graduate, but the other students, like me, who aren't lazy to achieve these 20 hours were given an awesome amount of free time, away from school and luckily from home. I felt so happy to be able to have those couple of hours to be free and get my homework out of the way and then just hangout with friends for a good six hours.
   The year who be amazing if we were given a day or two each month to leave school at 11, well besides star testing. In the quote above, the last part states that we'd learn "less", even though its true, I'm pretty sure teachers would like leaving school early too. But it felt good to have less time in school, especially with almost know homework, so I was able to knockout my homework and then kick-it for the rest of the day. Unfortunately it had gotten really ugly that same afternoon, which made me leightweight depressed. But overall I was having a blast with my friends walking down park st. going up the parking lot, and being able to do the things I wouldn't have the time to do on normal school days. Can't wait to have another day like this or another break of school to release my stress and not have to worry about school.

No comments:

Post a Comment