Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 24, 2011

[RE] What is Alameda?

People say they're always bored of Alameda but I think its only boring if you make it boring. You can have a lot of fun here if you're not hella negative about everything. (Well for me at least) I can never really be bored of Alameda. I always find something to do here.
   This statement, which was said by Peter Nguyen, is completely true. Alameda is not all that boring, unless if you are a person who has no life and thinks its the worst place in the world. I myself have much to do in this small yet somewhat nice city. I have much to do in Alameda during my spare time, I hangout with friends around Bay Farm or on Park st. which is fairly populated with not too much and not too less people on the sidewalks. If I don't exactly have anything to do to keep myself occupied, I manage to find something to do, like going to a friends house or just relaxing at a popular hangout spot. But all those people calling Alameda hella boring, stupid, and other crap like that are just completely lazy and boring themselves.
   Now all of the people that find this small city boring are just stating there lives, which is probably boring or just negative, as stated in Peter's post. You could go to the park or something with your friends and play some ball, there are hella parks in Alameda. All the schools in Alameda or a bit fun too, play hide and seek, which seems childish, but is actually very fun at a school where only you and your friends are hanging out at. But honestly to say Alameda is boring really defines who you are, you might need more to entertain you, but all I'm trying to say is that keeping yourself occupied will make you love and be able to survive in Alameda.

No comments:

Post a Comment